Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Contact your member of Congress

Your representative in Congress needs to know that you oppose the President's unlawful use of these so-called "signing statements" to directly contradict provisions of law.

This website has a great interface for finding and contact your representatives in Congress. The best way I've found to communicate with them is by contacting the district office closest to your home. Sending letters and phone calls there is much faster and more effective than dealing with their people in Washington, unless of course the issue is so urgent that you have to reach their staff right away.

This issue needs to be publicized, so MAKE THOSE CALLS NOW!

No comments: